Customer Relationship Management
1. Comprehensive Limited Warranty:
ENZA HOME guarantees its valued customers that its products are free from any manufacturing defects under normal use. The warranty includes all Enzahome or Yataş Bedding products.
Warranty period starts from the date of purchase invoice. The circumstances in which the part or the product is replaced or repaired are determined by the after-sales service specialist of Yataş Group on the basis of the claim, according to the context of the problem, the technical infrastructure, the skill level required by the process to be carried out, and the adequacy of technical and labor capabilities.
2. Warranty of the wooden structure of sofas, dining tables,
chairs, sponges and springs against workmanship defects
- ENZA HOME guarantees the quality of the wooden structure, the sponge and the springs from any manufacturing defects for a period of two years.
3. Fabric warranty against manufacturing defects:
- Enza Home guarantees the quality of the fabric from any workmanship defects for a period of two years. These defects include granulation, fraying or tufting under normal use that is not caused by misuse. This is estimated and determined by the competent department in Enza Home, which is the Customer Relations Department.
- In the event of a manufacturing defect in the fabric during the warranty period, the company is obligated to replace/repair the defective piece with the same model or to replace the fabric only, at the discretion of the competent team. In the event that the same model is not available, the entire set will be replaced with another model with the same value as the amount paid by the customer or with the same basic value of the set to be replaced – the basic value is the price of the set to be replaced before any discount -, and the warranty does not mean money back, and the warranty period is always calculated from the date of The first purchase invoice.
- In the event that the price of the new set is higher than the price of the set to be replaced, the difference will be paid by the customer, and if it is less, the customer will be given a gift check for a later purchase or direct purchase with the difference from the products in Enzahome or Yataş.
4. Mattress Guarantee:
- Yataş Group products are covered by a two-year warranty with all its parts. Unlike other products, the mattress fillers are guaranteed for 4 years and the spring parts for 10 years.
5. The warranty does not cover the following cases:
- In the event that the sofa was maintained by a company other than Enza Home, or if the product specifications were changed by the customer.
- Sofas that have been replaced as a result of the warranty, and more than one year has passed since the first invoice, starting from the date of issuing the first invoice.
- Granulation, denting, tufting, or tearing in the fabric resulting from misuse or consumption such as pets or non-dry cleaning of sofas.
- The warranty does not include fading of the color, dirt, the appearance of an odor in the sofa, or the change in the color of the fabric due to storing the sofa after receipt, not unpacking the sofa when receiving it, or defects resulting from the use of cleaning materials not specified in the instructions for use.
- Damages resulting from the aging of sofas, scratches and fractures of all kinds after the customer signed on the safety of the product during delivery and after installation or resulting from daily use.
- Transferring the invoice from the first beneficiary to another beneficiary.
- Gift offers and clearance offers.
- The results of defects resulting from improper use of the product in contravention of the instructions for use provided to the customer with the product.
- Defects resulting from improper storage of products or in improper physical conditions.
- Damage and defect due to incorrect loading, unloading or transportation by unauthorized persons.
- Losses caused by the customer’s inability to use the product due to delay in delivery or product damage; Accommodation, travel or other costs.
- Damage caused by pulling or moving the product while in contact with the ground. Defects caused by carrying the product by catching moving parts.
- Loss of gloss and discoloration due to ambient temperature or air reaction.
- Damage caused by repairs made by persons other than authorized personnel.
6. Delivery, Replacement and Refund Policy:
- The company provides its customers with the service of storing the contents of the invoice for a period of one month from the date of issuing the invoice. The customer has the right, within a maximum period of 15 days from the date of issuing the invoice to replace or return the contents of the invoice unless the invoice is shipped and delivered to him. In the event of the storage period exceeds a month, the company has the right in this case to dispose of the invoice contents and refund the invoice amount to the customer. In the event of a refund, whether by exceeding the storage period or by requesting the return from the customer during the storage period, the amount is returned within 10 working days after deducting 3% of the invoice value.
- The customer has the right to request an extension of the storage period in the company’s warehouse, and this is done for a fee that is pre-determined by the company.
- The exchange and return process is carried out according to the original invoice, provided that the invoice period does not exceed 15 days from the date of issue.
- The company provides a free delivery service in the Governorate of Muscat. It also provides a delivery service to all cities of the Sultanate, except for the Governorate of Dhofar and Musandam, for an amount to be determined in advance.
- If the customer cancels the order after shipping it and before receiving it, he bears the shipping costs, whether they are added to the invoice or deducted due to an offer of free delivery, and the amount will be refunded within ten working days after deducting the bank fees.
- The contents of the invoice are delivered within a minimum period of 48 working hours from the date of issuance of the invoice to a maximum period of one month. During the offers period, delivery is made within a period of two weeks. In the event that the company is unable to deliver the goods, the customer is not entitled to claim any compensation and has the right to recover the full amount.
- The customer has the right to change the date of receipt or set the date of receipt by contacting the Customer Relations Department within a period of at least 48 hours from the date required for delivery.
- The company is not responsible for any damage or damage that occurs directly after delivery from the warehouse or exhibition using a third party other than the cars used by the company after signing the delivery notice at the point of delivery.
- The company is satisfied with providing its customers with product measurements and spaces only, and it is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the customer regarding the customer’s home spaces. The goods will not be returned or replaced upon delivery due to the large or narrow space in the customer’s home.
- In the event that the customer receives the contents of the invoice and leaves it with him without unpacking at his request, the company is not responsible for the content of the invoice after signing the delivery notice.
- The company is not responsible for damage or damage to the contents of the invoice, if shipped outside the Sultanate of Oman.
- The company has the right to make a change or modification to all the services provided and the aforementioned at any time without the need to report this change, and no party has the right to claim any of these services in the event that they are changed, modified or canceled.
7. Maintenance Services :
- The company provides maintenance service after the end of the warranty period at a nominal fee that is estimated according to the value of the cost required to maintain the product.
- The company provides transportation, dismantling and installation services from one place to another for products bearing the Yataş or EnzaHome brand during the warranty period or after the expiry of the warranty, for a fee to be determined in advance by the company, provided that the customer informs the company of the desired services for a period of no less than 48 working hours.
- The company has the right to make a change or modification to all the services provided and the aforementioned at any time without the need to report this change, and no party has the right to claim any of these services in the event that they are changed, modified or canceled